Getting into new technology, whether it be a new phone, tablet, or software, can be a scary experience. Fortunately, you don’t have to go it alone. Peters’ PC Repair offers customized training for beginners and intermediate users in both a residential and business setting.
The following are examples of possible training subjects:
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Basics: Navigating Desktop, Files, Folders, Shortcuts, Internet Browsers
- Safe Surfing: Recognizing internet scams, phishing, and malicious files
- File Management (Business): Using Shared Storage, NAS, and Cloud Services
- Building Computers for Newbies
- Using and Navigating Iphone, Android, and Windows Based Phones / Tablets
- Network Troubleshooting (Covers both Hardware and Software)
All training will come with learning resources either in paper or digital format. Each can be customized to the particular users comfort and knowledge level.